Scag Giant-Vac Yard and Debris Vacuum
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Yard Vacuums are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel housing and impeller construction along with commercial grade quality throughout helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.
Debris is sucked up quickly through the 26" intake and is pulverized as it passes through the 4-blade, welded steel impeller and steel housing. This debris reduction maximizes the amount of debris that can be held in the large 8-bushel bag. A special deflector baffle inside the bag distributes the debris inside the bag and allows it to fill properly.
The debris bag is easy to remove and dump with no tools. A zippered vent allows the operator to control the amount of air coming out of the bag. Close the vent in dusty conditions and open it for better airflow and suction when attacking those unsightly leaves in your yard.
The 14" tires make the Scag Giant-Vac Yard Vacuum easy to push. The design gives the vac a very low center of gravity which makes it stable and easy to control.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
Fabricated and Balanced 14.25 " 4-Blade Impeller
Debris reducing impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance.
8-Bushel Debris Bag
Commercial grade fabric, stitching and zippers. No-tools removal and installation makes for easy emptying
Large 14" Wheels with Bearings
Easy to roll across lawns or on hard surfaces. Ball bearings for smooth rolling.
Wide 26" Intake Nozzle - With 5 Adjustable Height Settings
Intake Nozzle Height Control Lever
5 height positions. Quickly adjust from operating position. Lower for hard surfaces or higher for large debris, lawns, etc.
Commercial Grade Throttle and Comfort-Foam Grip
- Powerful 5.5 hp Subaru commercial-grade engines
- Heavy-duty welded steel impeller housing for long, reliable unit life
- 4-blade, 14.25" diameter, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing with 7 gauge plate for engine mounting
- 8-bushel debris bag with heavy duty commercial grade zippers and hard poly bottom for abrasion protection.
- Debris bag is designed to reduce dust output and maximize airflow.
- Extra large 14" diameter wheels with bearings makes pushing the YV easy.
- Height adjustable intake nozzle quickly moves to changing conditions. Position the nozzle down close to the ground for cleaning off the sidewalk or higher for traversing the yard and capturing leaves.
- Intake nozzle height adjustment located within operators reach
- Ergonomic handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy access to the impeller for cleaning and servicing
- Remote throttle control located at the operators fingertips
- Integrated safety system prevents the engine from running if the debris bag is removed.
- 50 state emissions compliant
|Housing Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge with 7 gauge top for engine mount|
|Housing Design||Removeable panel for easy impeller and wear plate access|
|Impeller Construction||4-blade, 3/8" thick|
|Impeller Mounting||Keyed crankshaft, bolt with thread-lock|
|Wheels||14" diameter with bearings|
|Height||38" up to 47-1/4"|
|Warranty||1-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental|