Industrial Skid Mount Truck Loaders
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Industrial Skid-Mount Truck Loaders are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire line helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.
Debris is sucked up quickly through the 12" beveled intake hose and is pulverized as it passes through the massive 4-blade, welded steel, high CFM, 3/8" thick impeller. The impeller and blower housing wear liners can easily be serviced through the rear access panel, without removing the engine.
The debris pickup nozzle attaches solidly and securely for transport and is mounted high enough to prevent damage when pulling into parking lots and inclines. The heavy-duty boom arm features a spring-loaded locking pin for transport and prevents the arm from moving and becoming a hazard when traveling from job site to job site. A large, ergonomic and ambidextrous padded handle provides ample leverage to position the intake nozzle exactly where you want it, with ease.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
Fabricated and Balanced 20 " 4-Blade Impeller
Welded steel impeller with thick steel blades is dynamically balanced. Reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine.
Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service
Removable rear housing cover for easy access to impeller and wear plates.
Locking Boom Arm for Transport
Transport lock for safety to securely lock arm and hose for transport. Nylon bearing for smooth movement.
Ambidextrous, 1 or 2 Hand Intake Handle
Padded, large diameter handle designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
Beveled Intake Nozzle
Replaceable intake nozzle is beveled to make debris pick up easy.
Heavy-Duty Discharge Tube Clamp
The heavy-duty clamps keep the discharge pipe secure in place.
Removeable Skid Mounts
Skid risers with fork pockets have multiple install points to fit a wider variety of applications or can be removed altogether.
5.5 Gallon Fuel Tank w/ Built-In Gauge
High capacity fuel tank with large filler neck for easy filling keeps you on the leaves and debris.
Easy Adjust Hose Support Chain
Allows the operator to set the house height to the ground and support the weight of the hose, minimizing operator fatigue.
- Powerful 29 hp Vanguard commercial-grade engine with heavy-duty air filtration system for extended engine life
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform / skid mount for long, reliable unit life
- 3/8" thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- Tapered impeller hub standard
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4", serviceable, steel blower housing wear plates are standard equipment
- 12" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120".
- Quick-detach feature allows the intake hose to be removed from the blower housing for storage, transport or cleaning. No tools required.
- 16 gauge, angle-cut intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes
- Intake nozzle can easily be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- 8" discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
- 50 state emissions compliant
|TLS20W- Industrial Skid Mount Truck Loaders|
|Engine||Briggs and Stratton Vanguard carbureted Big Block|
|Frame Construction||All steel, welded|
|Impeller Construction||4-blade, 3/8" thick|
|Impeller Mounting||Tapered hub|
|Impeller Design||Dynamically balanced, debris reducing|
|Housing Wear Plates||Yes - 1/4" steel, bolt-in replaceable|
|Hose Specifications||12" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120".|
|CFM Output||4,680 CFM|
|Length (hose detached)||97": w/discharge tube; 56" w/o discharge tube"|
Discharge Tube Length
|79" from elbow; 47.5" from fuel tank|
|Width (hose detached)||48" (total width with boom arm in transport); 36" (frame only)|
|Height w/ Skid Mount||79"|
|Removeable Skid Dimensions (H X W x L)||4" H x 5.25" W x 31.5" L|
|Weight||TL20W-29BV = 675 lbs.|
|Warranty||2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental|
29hp Briggs Big-Block Vanguard Power
VanguardT is the proven industry standard for BIG BLOCK engine power, performance and reliability. For the most challenging applications and where downtime is not an option, this BIG BLOCK has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability people need to get a lot more done in less time throughout the workday.
Dura-Bore cast-iron cylinder sleeves assure long engine life and oil control. high efficiency head design with angled ports optimize fuel mixture. 3-year engine warranty. Heavy-duty canister air filter and electric start are standard equipment on the Scag Giant-Vac Loader.