High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge. The Scag Giant-Vac Extreme blower puts out UP TO 30% MORE CFM than competitors' blowers using the same engine and larger fans. This makes the Extreme a compact powerhouse!
The Extreme blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or anything else with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the ergonomic, thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Extreme easy.
Every Scag Giant-Vac blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin, by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
Fabricated and Balanced 15" 6-Blade Impeller
Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
Extra Large Rear Tires
Roll fast and smooth on 4.10 x 3.5" pneumatic Turf Safe rear tires.
Extreme Performance vs. other 9hp Blowers
The Extreme blower puts out the most CFM output of any 9HP Subaru-powered blowers on the market.
Remote Air Flow Door Control
Easily change the angle of airflow right from the operator's position.
8-Point Anti-Vibration System
Handles are double rubber iso-mounted at the four mounting points to reduce handle vibration and increase operator comfort.
2 Degree Blower Tilt to Get Under Tough Debris
Slight downward tilt helps the airflow get under debris positioned closer to the blower for increased lift.
10 and 12 Gauge Welded Steel Housing
Front and rear housing is 10-gauge welded steel with a 12-gauge welded steel skirt.
5" X 5.25 " Discharge Opening
Adjustable air flow door creates two streams of air. Low stream picks up debris, High stream blasts debris away.
Commercial Grade Throttle and Comfort-Foam Grip
Metal mechanicals and debris protection allow operator to easily adjust engine RPM.
Welded lift handles on housing and integrated tie-downs make loading and off-loading the Extreme blower a breeze.
Subaru EX-27 9.0hp Engine
Powerful 9.0HP Subaru engine for hours of dependable performance.
Forward and Side Discharge Lever
Flip the lever to select forward discharge or side discharge to best fit your operation needs.
- Powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru EX27 9.0 hp engine
- 6-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller
- 15" diameter impeller, 4.25 " wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 6.0" wide blower housing
- Eight (8) anti-vibration, iso-mounts on the handlebars to soak up vibration and keep hands comfortable
- Discharge opening (5" x 5.25 "; 26.25 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2" off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Handles feature a thick, comfort foam grip
- Remote discharge angle control located at the operators position
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal. Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 8.5" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Heavy-duty 3/4" solid steel axles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
|Engine Frame Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge|
|Blower Housing Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt|
|Blower Housing Width||6.0"|
|Impeller Construction||All steel, welded, 6-blade, dynamically balanced|
|Impeller Mounting||Tapered hub|
|Vibration Control||8-point rubber iso-mount, anti-vibration system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip|
|Handle Height||3-Position Adjustable (42-1/4”, 43-1/2, 44-3/4”)|
|CFM Output||2,293 CFM|
|Axle||3/4" diameter steel axle|
|Rear Wheels||4.10 X 3.5" (pneumatic)|
|Front Wheels||9" x 3.5" (pneumatic)|
|Throttle Control||Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover|
|Front / Side Discharge Control||Quick-Lever located at discharge|
|Remote Discharge Angle Control||Yes - located for easy reach from operators position|
|Height||42-1/4”, 43-1/2, 44-3/4”|
|Warranty||2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental|