High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge.
The Scag Giant-Vac Classic blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or patio with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Classic easy.
Every Scag Giant-Vac blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
Fabricated and Balanced 15" 4-Blade Impeller
Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
Extra Large Rear Tires
Roll fast and smooth on 4.10 x 3.5" pneumatic Turf Safe rear drive tires.
Forward and Side Discharge Lever
Select either front or side discharge via a simple spring loaded lever.
10 and 12 Gauge Welded Steel Housing
Front and rear housing is 10-gauge welded steel with a 12-gauge welded steel skirt.
4" X 4" Discharge Opening
Large outlet for high CFM output. Downward deflector to focus airflow.
Commercial Grade Throttle and Comfort-Foam Grip
Quickly and easily adjust the engine RPM from the operators station.
Flat-Free Solid Front Tire
6" x 1.5" flat-free front wheel rides smoothly with minimal resistance.
4-Point Anti-Vibration System
Handles are rubber iso-mounted at the four mounting points to reduce handle vibration and increase operator comfort.
2 Degree Blower Tilt to Get Under Tough Debris
Slight downward tilt helps the airflow get under debris positioned closer to the blower for increased lift.
11" Blower Intake
Large intake allows the impeller to draw the needed air volume for optimum performance.
Subaru SP-170 5.7hp Engine
Powerful 5.7HP Subaru engine for hours of dependable performance.
Solid Steel 3/4" Axle
Solid heavy-duty 3/4" diameter steel axles for long, reliable life.
- Powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru SP170 5.7 hp engine
- 4-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller
- 15" diameter impeller, 3.5" wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 4.5" wide blower housing
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal
- Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 11" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Discharge opening (4" x 4 "; 16 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2" off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Four (4) iso-mounts on the handlebars to soak up vibration
- Handles feature a thick, comfortable foam grip
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty 3/4” solid steel axles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
- 1-year Limited Warranty for commercial use, 2-year Limited Warranty for residential use.
|Engine||Subaru SP -170|
|Engine Frame Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge|
|Blower Housing Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt|
|Blower Housing Width||4.5"|
|Impeller Construction||All steel, welded, 4-blade, dynamically balanced|
|Impeller Mounting||Keyed crankshaft, bolt with thread-lock|
|Vibration Control||4-point rubber iso-mount system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip|
|Handle Height||Adjustable, 3-Position|
|CFM Output||1,392 CFM|
|Axle||3/4" diameter steel axle|
|Rear Wheels||4.10 X 3.5"|
|Front Wheels||1.5" x 6.0"|
|Throttle Control||Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover|
|Front / Side Discharge Control||Quick-Lever located at discharge|
|Remote Discharge Angle Control||N/A|
|Warranty||1-year Commercial; 2-year Residential; 90-Day Rental|